RGN MISHRS MICHT MBASC
Director/Registered ManagerIrina's over 20 years of Professional Nursing experience gained while working in the NHS and Public Sector; including Cosmetic and General Surgery, Hair Transplantation, Operating Theatre, ITU, A&E, Neurological and Laboratory Departments. Prior to setting up as independent non-surgical cosmetic service provider she has managed two large surgical cosmetic clinics at Harley Street and Oxford Circus in London.
Registrations:• Registered as a General Nurse in Russia, Ireland and UK.
• Recognised by the Health Authorities as Responsible individual/Registered Manager.
• Registered with The British Association of Skin Camouflage
• Registered with Federation of Holistic Therapists
• Diploma in General Nursing, Moscow, Russia 1987
• Diploma in Remedial Massage, Russia, Moscow 1988
• Completed Adaptation Program for Overseas nurses Sheffield 1999
• Surgical Assistant, International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery 2001
• IELTS (Academic English Test) Manchester University 2004
• Level 3 Certificate in Swedish Massage, South Trafford College 2005
• BTEC Award in Laser & Intense Lights, Loughborough College 2005
• Advanced Certificate in Endermologie, LPG, France 2006
• Certificate in use of NeoStrata Products range & SRS peeling System 2006
• Diploma in Skin Camouflage, British Association of Skin Camouflage, Chester 2007
• Lipomassage application by Endermologie, LPG, Cheshire, UK 2011
• Advanced Certificate in Bio Sculpture Gel Nails, Bio Sculpture Gel, UK, 2012
• Ultrasonic Liposuction application technique Certificate, Manchester, UK 2012
• Vitamin MESOTHERAPY, Poland, 2013
• Certificate in Revitacare range skin products, Vitalmed, UK, 2013
• Dermapen training, SkinMed, UK, 2013
is a fully qualified counsellor trained in working with individuals. She is registered with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and conducts her sessions within the BACP Ethical Framework and in line with BACP guidelines.
Elena is committed to not judging on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, disability and sexual orientation. She will not put you under pressure and if she thinks you would be better pursuing a different course, Elena will tell you.
UNIVERSITY OF SALFORD, GREATER MANCHESTER
BSc (HONS) Professional Counselling 2009
(Top Up Degree) - Mindfulness (Integrative practice 3); Expressive Therapies; Bereavement and Loss
SALFORD COLLEGE, GREATER MANCHESTER Diploma in Counselling Level 4 2007
• Professional and Organisational Issues in Counselling
• Counselling in a Diverse Society
• Counselling Person- Centred Theory
• Advanced Counselling Skills
• Self-awareness for Counsellors
• Counselling Specialism
Claire Lydia Ray
has worked as the company PA / Receptionist almost from the start providing her services to Laserina Clinic promoting its philosophy of care and has become an inseparable part of our clinic’s busy life.
We work well as a team and her experience as a medical secretary in the NHS and interests in style and image have been an asset to the clinic and all its clients. Claire always encourages us to be yourself but also sets high professional standards for the business and its future.
- Highly qualified
- Private and Friendly
- Personal and Professional
- Recognised by Health
- Medical background
- The Best Technology
- Clean & Comfortable Clinic
- Central but discreet location
- Advanced BTEC qualifications in
- Advanced Certification in Endermologie
treatment obtain in France
- Free Consultations
- Honest and independent advice
- Weekend and late appointments
- Treatments for men, women and
children from 16 years of age
- Treatments featured on 'Supersize vs Superskinny' and '10 years younger'